As the season progresses, facebook accounts get tighter. I'll keep 'em coming, though. Good luck this weekend. I'll be the one out there drinking Michelob Ultra until lent is over!
1. PJ Polk, #1: Full name is Michael Deangelo Polk, Jr. Deangelo was like the third best Ninja Turtle. His Mother’s name is Jackie. Has a discipleship in Tennessee’s home left field called “PJ’s Posse.” It looks like this guy will be our left field starter, so if you’ve got any dirt on this kid, let’s scoop it up.
2. Chris Fritts. #7: Has a sister named Teresa and a mother named Janet. Chris is a “Fan” of many things on facebook, but most notably, Chris is a fan of the group, “I <3 my mom for everything she has done.” Coincidentally, I love Chris’s mom for everything she’s done for me, too!
3. Charley Thurber, #12: Wants to be Tennessee’s first Gorilla. Now, I know that this is a legitimate term for a heavyset power hitter, but seriously, try not to take this quote out of context.
“That’s what coach Raleigh told me too, that I was his first gorilla.”
4. Drew Steckenrider, #20: Born in 1991, in Atlanta, so he’s likely a baby and a bro. Drew picked Tennessee over Ole Miss, so bring out your inner GonzoHog and perform your best jilted lover routine. Your best bet is to remind him of Tennessee’s enormously successful baseball program.
5. Matt Ramsey, #28: Matt belongs to a facebook group called “I Support the use of the word "Retarded" and variations thereof. “ So, there you go. The Andy Train’s can’t get mad at you for calling him a retard. Don’t worry, BimBam. We won’t call him gay.
6. Josh Liles, #33: His facebook profile picture is a fat, orange girl. Everyone in Knoxville seems to think that it is okay wear Tennessee orange on their skin.
He’s friends with some REALLY cool dudes.